Capacity: 75 to 3,500 l.
Fully assembled accumulation-pump unit, to be used in combination with a cooling unit (hydraulic connections carried out by the installer). Can be connected to any chiller.
SAP units are water accumulation units with inertia accumulation tank, designed allow significant savings in time required to set up water installations.
Supplied complete with all the hydraulic and electrical components necessary for correct operation of the water circuit for distribution of chilled water, these units can be installed in conjunction with all models of AERMEC water chillers.
All sizes can be equipped with a circulator pump chosen from the available range; the first two models allow the additional installation of a circulator or a second pump thereby creating a primary circuit for the chiller and a secondary circuit for the users.
Fully factory assembled and individually tested, these units assure the maximum ease of access for inspection and maintenance purposes.
- Storage tank with pump already assembled to be combined with water chillers, water connections should be performed by the installer
- Units to be combined with Aermec NBW, RVB water chillers serves as for dimensions. They can be anyway combined with any chillers
- Steel enclosure with epoxy powder coating for the maximum resistance to weathering
- Electric centrifugal pumps with stainless steel impeller
- Overpressure relief valve
- Fully insulated water circuit
- Pump motors protected by thermal-magnetic circuit breakers
- SAP 0075 and 0150 can be equipped with 5 different pump models with water flow rates up to 18,000 l/h and pressures up to 140 kPa (max. 2 pumps can be installed internally);
- SAP 0300, 0500, 0501, 0750 and 1000 can be equipped with 8 models of pumps with water flow rates up to 60,000 l/h and pressure of up to 200 kPa (pump set configurations with spare pump are possible). For correct sizing of the unit consult the relative technical manual.
- SAP 1500, 2500 and 3500 can be equipped with 10 models of pumps with water flow rates up to 200,000 l/h and pressure of up to 300 kPa (pump set configurations with spare pump are possible). For correct sizing of the unit consult the relative technical manual.