Cooling capacity: 1.90 to 11.00 kW.
Heating capacity: 2.30 to 13.00 kW.
Fan coils for cassette installation. Designed for air treatment in ON/OFF systems in the commercial or industrial sector. Can be combined with any heat generator.
The FCL cassette type fan coil is a terminal for the conditioning of air in a room. The FCL concentrates high technological and functional features that make it the ideal means for air conditioning for all environments. The supply of conditioned air is distributed throughout the room; FCL generates heat if included in a heating system with boiler or heat pump but may also be used in the summer as an air conditioner if the heating system has a water chiller.
The unit is mounted in a suspended-ceiling with the possibility of sending conditioned air to adjacent rooms and introducing external air independently from unit ventilation.
The basic FCL unit is available in two versions, for two-pipe and four-pipe systems.
- 7 sizes for versions with 2 pipes: FCL 32-36-42-62-82-102-122
- 7 sizes for versions with 4 pipes: FCL 34-38-44-64-84-104-124
- Standard preparation with standard internal three-way valve, with fast connection actuator and position visual signalling.
- FCL_V2 Preparation (available upon request), with internal two-way valve, suitable for variable water flow rate systems.
- FCL_VL Preparation (available upon request), without internal valve.
- 3 configurations on one cassette type fan coil:
- louvers that can be oriented by means of a remote control and electronic control if installed to accessory GLL 10 M;
- with remote control, louvers that can be oriented manually and by means of electronic control if installed to GLL 10 R;
- with louvers that can be oriented manually if installed to accessory GLL 10, fitted with wall-mounted control panel;
- High design aesthetics.
- Fan designed for low sound emissions.
- 3-speed and 4-speed axial-centrifuge fan unit for larger sizes (FCL 42-44-62-64-82-84-102-104-122-124), to be able to select the 3 speeds that better meet delivered power requirements and quiet operation.
- Load-bearing structure reinforced with a galvanised steel side band.
- Internal elements insulated with expanded polystyrene obtained in injection presswork for noise reduction and air routing.
- Condensation drip tray in one piece, with V0 self-extinguishing level and overmoulding to insulation in expanded polystyrene with flame retardant additive.
- Thermal exchanger with shaped profile to increase exchange surface.
- Continuous fan operation to prevent stratification of room air.
- Possibility of direct release of external air regardless of indoor unit ventilation.
- Possibility to control the climate of adjacent rooms as well.
- Air filter easily removed and cleaned, self-supporting structure, characterised by a high efficiency and low pressure drops, with class-V0 fire resistance (UL 94).
- Electrostatically pre-charged air filter regenerated with class-2 fire resistance (UL 900), (accessory).
- Full compliance with safety regulations.
- Easy installation and maintenance.